In November 1897, 13 Lutherans met to establish Zion Lutheran. The first Church building and school was the building on the left was completed in January 1898. The brick structure on the right was dedicated in December 1904.
The first building was the Church, School, and the parsonage.
School attendance grew to a point, when in 1954, a new school building was completed. That school was eventually closed in 1983. The building was removed in 2002.
A new Narthex was built, with the 75th anniversary, in 1972.
1928 Zion Band
1916 Church Scrubbing Day
1905 Zion Confirmation photo